What's my APR breakdown?

Users get returns from Proof of Mining and interest

Total Deposit APR Break Down:

When users deposit any crypto assets on DeFiner, they will earn returns from the interest which borrower provided and FIN tokens generated from DeFiner Proof of Premium Mining. For example, if you deposited USDC, the deposit APR is 10% and the POP mining APR is 5%, then your total Deposit APR is 15%, 5% USDC earning, and 5% FIN earning. 

 

Total Deposit APR

Annualized Return Rate for deposit

15%

Deposit Interest APR

Annualized Interest Rate for deposit

10%

Proof of Mining (POP) APR

Annualized Mining Rate for deposit

5%

Total Borrow APR Break Down:

When users borrow any crypto assets on DeFiner, they need to pay interest for any amount they borrowed. But at the same time, they will also earn FIN tokens generated from DeFiner Proof of Premium Mining. For example, if you borrowed USDC at 10% Borrow Interest APR and the POP mining APR is 5%, then your total Borrow APR is 5%, pay 10% USDC interest and gain 5% intern of FIN token.

 

Total Deposit APR

Annualized Return Rate for deposit

5%

Deposit Interest APR

Annualized Interest Rate for deposit

10%

Proof of Mining (POP) APR

Annualized Mining Rate for deposit

5%

 

Calculations: 

For deposit interest and borrow interest calculations please refer to: https://help.definer.org/interests-calculation

For Proof of Premium (POP) Mining please refer to: https://help.definer.org/pop-mining