DeFiner has the option to connect different wallets! Here we share how to connect wallets through our web app. If you are using a mobile device, read this article to help guide you through. Watch this video and follow along to start your journey with DeFiner and the world of DeFi!
- MetaMask was our original option on the DeFiner platform, auto-connected for convenience. Now with 4 wallet options to choose from, just click on the MetaMask icon to connect it.
- Click on the WalletConnect option, and you will see a QR code pop up. If you have a WalletConnect-compatible wallet, scan the QR code on the screen of this wallet and you'll be connected in no time.
Click here to see which wallets WalletConnect supports.
3. Coinbase Wallet
- First, pull up your Coinbase Wallet and choose the scan function.
- Then on the DeFiner web app, select the Coinbase option to reveal the QR code to scan.
- First, connect your Ledger to your laptop.
- Then choose the Leger option from the DeFiner web app.
*This will automatically read all your addresses in Ledger. Pick the address that you want to connect to.